HH Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Apprentice World Championship
The HH Sheikha Fatima Bint Mubarak Apprentice World Championship will be at Monmouth Park Racetrack, Oceanport, NJ, September 4, 2017.
Monmouth Park – Global Festival Stakes – Sept 4, 2017
NOTICE: ALL GLOBAL FESTIVAL RACES IN THE USA HAVE TWO REQUIREMENTS FOR HORSES TO BE ELIGIBLE TO RUN:
ALL HORSES MUST RUN WITHOUT “LASIX”
ALL RACES ARE INVITATIONAL.
The following is information owners, trainers and jockeys may find helpful.
- CLICK HERE for the Nomination Form and CLICK THIS LINK for the Jockey/Agent list. Nominations close on August 25, 2017.
- Trainers please give a description of your silks at time of nomination.
- Trainers please take your silks directly to the jockey’s room as soon as you arrive on the backside
- Trainers please declare that your horse is not on Lasix at entry time.
- The Festival Stakes races are listed as race # 10 & #11 on the 15 race card.
- License fees for this track will be $50 for owners/trainers/jockeys not currently licensed at this track.
- Kevin Weldon – Stall Manager 732-986-8336
- Horses may arrive the day before the race
- Vaccinations required are: Flu/Rhino no more than 60 days no less than 7 days
- Health papers within 72 hrs.
- Current year Coggins test.
- The stable gate is past the Club House and Grandstands on Myrtle Avenue.
- Monmouth Park website monmouthpark.com can be viewed for driving information and the condition book.
- Trainers please check the condition book for information regarding medication and other rules of Monmouth Park and New Jersey.
- http://www.nj.gov/oag/racing/downloads/licformone.pdf you can download the application for license for owner/trainer/jockey etc. from this link. This can be faxed back prior to arriving at the track. There is a telephone number on the form you can call with any questions.
Arrangements for hospitality have not been finalized at this time. Please check back on the AJC website often for updates. 08-15-17